My Days at IIM Bangalore

 Above, some mug-shots of people in my MBA batch of 1982-84. Below, the most dynamic girl of our batch, Kusum Lata, now a marketing prof. at Dartmouth.

 The view from the water tank, above. Another view, below.

 Yet another view. And, we had our fun and games-Frisbee Footer in progress.

They were great times, cherished to this day. We had started an e-group on yahoomail many years ago, and met with pals regularly whenever we visited their town. I have managed to meet about half the batch in the last few years. It helps that they are always welcoming, and eager to catch up. I owe a lot to people I made friends with in those years. Long conversations with Senior, and building up on my sense of humour with ROI, learning computers from Naresh, and Baddy from Baddy (Venky). Style from Junior (Nandu). Later on, hospitality from Prabhakar (and a love for Single Malts), Sardie (his wife is an amazing cook), and academic discussions in a fun environment at IIT Delhi courtesy Harish Chau. Projects done with Ratan and TAS Vijayaraghavan ( who also drew cartoons for our wall mag articles and is a prof at XL today), watching the 1983 World Cup finals with lots of buddies in the common room, and reporting on sports events (yeah, I was a reporter too). My first flight as an intern for WIDIA India, from Dibrugarh to Calcutta. The pic shoots for the yearbook was another highlight. They were an illuminating couple of years!

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot