If Today Was My Last Day

If today was my last day as a human avatar, I would (depending on when in the day I knew)-

Drink at least three cups of tea and a glass of Single Malt - tough to choose from, but my current stock would help me narrow it down.

Call and say goodbye to about a dozen people.

Watch a favourite film scene from a film or two- Anand and Padosan, or Chupke Chupke probably.

Read my favourite jokes over again.

Look at the photo albums of the years on the planet.

Write a will (unless the World was also ending-then there would be no need).

Play a round of Golf-I should have settled near a Golf Course by then :)😇

Listen to as many favourite songs as I could in the rest of the time..maybe sing a couple.


No comments:

Some Meetings are Just Too Good

 Ok, one such meetup happened yesterday, with old friends, Prachi Jain and Pratishtha Batra, of IIM Indore fame. There was a new member too ...

These Were Liked a Lot