Blog Readership Crosses 485000

Some amazing stats for the readership of this blog. (on Feb 9, 2018)
 
Pageviews today                 415

Pageviews yesterday
           878
Pageviews last month
      8,772
Pageviews (all time history)
               485,084
 
 
 
 
What's the correlation? It generally has to do with the readership from students past. If something catches their attention, the  readership soars. Of course, there are other readers I have, like current students, former colleagues, friends and relatives. But I suspect the past students outnumber them by a large margin. Anyway, whoever you are, thanks for the motivation. I promise you more of what you have been reading :)

No comments:

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot