Great Lakes Chennai

This is a place I have now visited 6 or 7 times becase they do a Marketing conference of high quality in December each year. It was and is special, as I get to network with marketing academics from India and outside. I met old friends from Jansons Coimbatore and IMT Nagpur this time, and new ones from elsewhere.

This is with my co-author and friend S. Manoharan.

Among old friends was a former student Dheeraj Mohan of Kirloskar insti. fame, and among new ones (below) was Indira Kanagasabai from a musically inclined group.

All in all, a great weekend in Chennai. Also managed to catch up with Radha Ramachandran, a friend from Hyderabad of 1992, after many years.




No comments:

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot