Even More Memories

We happened to go to Sri Lanka for the first time in 2017.

 with family at the destination wedding of my niece Miskil.
 Vaseem and I pose.
 My foot poses.
 Can Pooja be far behind? At World's End, Horton Plains. Below, a mask in the showroom, Laksala.
 Second trip to Colombo,..for a conference. with Bhakti More and Fanni Wong.
 Also went to National University of Singapore. For a training program.
 Met my music group in Hyderabad.
 Muthu and Vasanti in KGA Bangalore. Borrowed a flowery shirt from him.
And of course, caught up with Osmaniacs in Hyderabad-my engg. classmates.

No comments:

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot