Celebrating 4 Years at IIM Indore

My second longest work stint- I have worked at Clemson (Teaching Asst.), Lander University, XIM Bhubaneswar, Vignana Jyothi, Kirloskar Institute, IIM Lucknow, IIM Kozhikode, PESIT, IFIM B School, IMT Nagpur and Ghaziabad before I got here. Kirloskar was the longest I stayed-7 years approx.

I learnt a lot here, and have enjoyed the company of some lovely people. Taught in our Dubai program, PGP MX (Weekend), Exec PGP, FPM, and the flagship PGP. Also did a couple of administrative stints as MDP chair and now as Dean (Faculty). Went to a few conferences and designed a few programs on Retail and Digital Marketing. Watched some talented students perform my favourite plays such as "The Importance of Being Earnest"  and work on the Google Online Marketing Challenge and win it.

Some glimpses from these 4 years.
 Shweta Kushal becomes a Golfer!
 Me and the Narmada river at Maheshwar.
 A great view of IIM Indore.
 Jayasimha and Archana at Jahaz Mahal, Mandu. He and I have now worked together at 4 institutions.
 Office with a view.
 Mandu-interesting place.
 Road trip to Udaipur.
 Anjali (Ph. D. student) with our Conference poster.
 Starry visits. Suhita Thatte, my cousin, visits us.
 Pataal pani, and we pose, filmy style.
More sober pose at Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia.

No comments:

Comedians as Heads of State

 Seriously (!), it's not such a bad idea. We already have the Ukrainian Prez., the Punjab C.M. and in the past, Trump and Bush (OK, not ...

These Were Liked a Lot