Puns for Fun


They are self-explanatory...have fun.

A pessimist's blood type is always B-negative.

My wife really likes to make pottery, but to me it's
just kiln time.

Dijon vu - the same mustard as before.

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.

I fired my masseuse today. She just rubbed me the
wrong way.

A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean
your mother.

Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.


I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.

A woman needs a lover just to break the monogamy.

Marriage is the mourning after the knot before.

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

A gossip is someone with a great sense of rumor.

When you dream in color, it's a pigment of your imagination.

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion. 

When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.

No comments:

Conquering Gwalior

 Forts are meant to be conquered, and this one changed hands many times, from Qutbuddin Aibak to the Mughals, British and Marathas. Gwalior,...

These Were Liked a Lot