On the Loose

The number of times people confuse 'lose' with 'loose' has ceased to be funny. It is an epidemic worse than Ebola. And there seems to be no cure for it. Not in my sight.

But I should not lose sight of the bigger picture. And should also think out of the box. And invent a cure for it.

A tight slap on the wrist, may be?

A loosely-worded wrap on the knuckles?

A harsh notice asking the guy to tie up the loose ends in his vocabulary?

Or to lose himself among the multitudes, never to be seen again?

Would it mean that I will lose some good friends?

Will it be a lose-lose strategy, or a win-lose one?

Finally, is there something slightly loose above my neck?

Let me know, before I lose my way.


5 comments:

Diamond Head said...

Not good idea to ask strange peoples for adviSe

smita said...

fantastic!!

Amlan said...

I thought I'll lose out on you, but few 'vocabular' clogs in my rust brain got loose...

Amlan said...

I thought I'll lose out on you, but few 'vocabular' clogs in my rust brain got loose...

Rajendra said...

Good, some loose nuts seem to be getting tight, Amlan.

Comedians as Heads of State

 Seriously (!), it's not such a bad idea. We already have the Ukrainian Prez., the Punjab C.M. and in the past, Trump and Bush (OK, not ...

These Were Liked a Lot