Club Me

No, this is not an invitation to bash me up. It is the name of a club that I am starting with an easy to remember moniker. Club Me- what could be simpler to remember? After all, life is mostly about me and myself, is it not?

With Club Med and Club Mahindra showing sterling characteristics (I thought about 'properties' rather than characteristics, but it would have been too 'punny'), I am driving into a safe zone. My club will pamper you with all the 'me' things you ever wanted, in all of their properties.

The decor will consist of large photo (shopped) cutouts of yours- from childhood to young adulthood-no older. They will be plastered all over the walls, and will light up at night with fancy backlighting. All mirrors will have cosmetic enhancements built-in to make you look ever-so-sexy, as long as you are looking into them. No need then, to pop the question "Who's the fairest..." to THIS mirror.

There would be a TV with the hero or heroine (as the case may be) replaced with you in each show. So you can be the lifeguard of Baywatch, or the eagle of Boston Legal, or the babe who is 'Castled' - it's entirely your call. Life-sized statues of yours will be strategically placed all over the club while you inhabit the premises- would have given Julius Caesar a complex, had he been around to see them.

Hail Club Me! Ready to sign up? Look for an attractive offer in your mail. Or write to me care of this blog. Limited (me) space.


2 comments:

Diamond Head said...

Exit signs for said premises in Maharashtra could say 'Club Soda'

Rajendra said...

Remember an old Telugu song that went soda, soda, Andhra soda..not the Marathi version though.

Some Meetings are Just Too Good

 Ok, one such meetup happened yesterday, with old friends, Prachi Jain and Pratishtha Batra, of IIM Indore fame. There was a new member too ...

These Were Liked a Lot