Ruminations

It struck me that I am 50 years old. Another 10 years to go before I can aspire to be a Rajini, without becoming a robot. So what should I look forward to in the coming ten?

Taste some good food from around the world.
Play some good golf- in Nagpur and elsewhere
Write a couple of books
Write at least one blog a month
See my daughters graduate and get on in life
See all the institutions I worked in grow to their full potential-without me, they can go faster
See all friends, family, colleagues-present and past, work towards whatever they wish to work for, and achieve most of it...
Do things which I feel proud of and do less of those which I am not proud of..

See you when I am 60!

3 comments:

Harimohan said...

Congrats Raja on the fifty. Normally the better batsmen take fresh guard at fifty. Look at everything anew I guess.
List of things to do sounds good. Maybe you should add a screenplay that we'll write sometime. A Woody Allen kind of screenplay.

Rajendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rajendra said...

Great idea, you need to educate me on how it's done though..I'm game.

Some Meetings are Just Too Good

 Ok, one such meetup happened yesterday, with old friends, Prachi Jain and Pratishtha Batra, of IIM Indore fame. There was a new member too ...

These Were Liked a Lot