Celebrity Prattle

Interviewing film celebrities must be a pain in the neck or other areas for those who do it routinely. It tends to follow a formula worse than the typical potboiler, and typically goes something ;like this-

Interviewer: So why did you do this film?
Celebrity: I believe in doing something different. It was the role of a lifetime. The director said he would not make the film it if I refused it.

Int: Why did you take 20 films to find success?
Celebrity: I don't have a godfather in the film industry. I had to struggle, and work hard before I got noticed. The producers did not market my films properly. But I am grateful to the audiences who stood by me, and made me what I am.

Int: Heard that you are doing an item number in an upcoming film?
Celeb: Yes, but it's only as a favour to XYZ. I am not into item numbers on a regular basis. And this one is different from the ones that are usually shown in movies.

Int: What are your views on the state of our nation?
Celeb: Young people have a different view of the world. They will change the system for the better. But I am not into politics. I support people on the basis of issues.

Int: What is your favourite food?
Celeb: I love rajma chawal, and palak paneer.

Int: How do you spend your leisure time?
Celeb: Playing with my kids/nieces/nephews.

Any wonder that Robot is a hit? Rajinikanth delivers it straight from the gut.So does Rakhi Sawant, at a different level.

No comments:

Some Meetings are Just Too Good

 Ok, one such meetup happened yesterday, with old friends, Prachi Jain and Pratishtha Batra, of IIM Indore fame. There was a new member too ...

These Were Liked a Lot